Quotes to Inspire

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

— Albert Einstein

We Won't Back Down

See what children and their families are doing to fight back against the Children's Aid Society (CAS) and the family courts (Video)

The unlawful detention of children at schools by school officials and CAS workers

This document is a must read for parents and school officials regarding the unlawful detention and interrogation of children by CAS workers in Ontario Schools

Questions & Answers for school officials regarding CAS at children's schools

This must read document for teachers and school officials answers many of the questions that school officials have about CAS in their schools

Questions & Answers for Police regarding involvement with CAS workers

This must read document for police officers answers many of the questions that law enforcement officials have about dealing with CAS workers. (Coming soon)

The Unlawful Practice of Social Work by CAS workers in Ontario

This document written by child and family justice advocate Vernon Beck outlines how most Childrens Aid Society workers in Ontario are breaking the law

Understanding the Children's Aid Society - A historical analysis

This document written by Michael Reid reviews the development of CAS in Ontario since the 1800's and its troubling past

How to launch a lawsuit against teachers or the School Board

This document will outline the steps for parents to launch a civil lawsuit against teachers or the local school board for allowing CAS workers to question their children at school without informed consent (coming soon)

A Child's Guide to Ontario's Office of the Children's Lawyer

This document will answer questions about the children's lawyer and show kids how to stand up against incompetent lawyers(coming soon)

What you Can Do to Help

A new section with initiatives for readers showing them how to get involved will be added soon. Please stay tuned.


Popular Videos from Canada Court Watch

baby abduction
Baby snatching
by the Children's
Aid Society

Unlawful Abduction
of children by
School Officials

Queens Park:
Minister talks about
horrors of CAS

The Unlawful Practice of Social Work in Ontario by CAS workers (Jan 2016) - Download the latest copy

Request for help by a minor currently under the care or supervison of a child protection agency

This form is for minors 18 years of age and younger and who are currently living in Canada under the direct care of a child protection agency or whose family are being supervised by a child protection agency and who feel that they need help with their situation.

Personal Information

Enter your personal information. Help cannot be provided without proper disclosure of information and how we may contact you. Information will be kept confidential.

My current living arrangements

Check one of the check boxes below which best describes your current living arrangements.

Street address of where you currently are living

Information about child protection agency

Provide information about the child protection agency that you are either living in the care of or under the supervision of

The name, city and province where the child protection agency is located must be indicated in the spaces above. This information will allow us to cross reference the agency with other complaints in our National database.

My current problems

To help Canada Court Watch better understand the problems you may be experiencing, check off all the boxes below which you feel are applicable. You may also write your own comments about some of the problems you are experiencing in the text box provided.

Problems with specific workers

If you feel that you are experiencing problems with any particular workers then indicate their names and below their names describe the problems you are are having with each worker. Spaces have been provide for the names of two workers. We will cross reference the names of the workers in our national database of child protection workers to see if there have been other complaints against the same workers.

How we may contact you

Provide information below to indicate as to how Canada Court Watch can contact you or someone you trust (such as a family member) through one of the two options given below. At least one email address or phone number must be provided. If you cannot be contacted where you are living then indicate in the alternate contact information below.

Option #1 - My contact information

If you would like us to contact you directly by email enter it here. You may leave this blank if you want us to contact an optional contact person.

Option #2 - Contact information for someone I trust

Provide the name of the alternate contact that you wish Canada Court Watch to contact to discuss your situation.

Indicate the relationship of your alternate contact person to you

Provide an email address of someone you would like Canada Court Watch to contact

Provide the phone number of your alternate contact person

Provide us with any special instructions for contacting your alternate contact person

Comments or suggestions

If you have any comments or suggestions which you feel might improve this form, then please indicate your comments below

Please note: This form may take a minute to upload to the server, so please be allow time for submission process to complete after pressing the submit button.

Help promote justice for children and families - make a donation to Canada Court Watch today

View our Vimeo and Youtube sites to see for yourself what children and families have to say about Canada's family courts and child protection system


C.C.W. latest campaign